Book by phone at
UP TO 25 % DISCOUNT ON ADDITIONAL NIGHTS
Munich is always worth a holiday – especially if you have the possibility of low overnight prices.
Extend your short holiday in Munich by a few days! You are guaranteed not to run out of activities and sights! With every additional night that you stay with us in the Schwabinger Wahrheit, you will receive a larger discount. With five nights you even save a proud 25% discount on the regular overnight price.
But that’s not all: our winter special offers another unique advantage if you want to explore Munich with the whole family.
From December 13rd to February 29th children up to the age of 18 sleep free of charge with us.
Get your hands on it before the winter is over!
YOUR HOLIDAY IN MUNICH FULL OF ADVANTAGES
Are you planning a holiday to Munich, but not sure where to stay? The Hotel Schwabinger Wahrheit offers everything you need for a successful short holiday in the Bavarian capital:
- Best location in one of the most traditional and lively districts of the city. If the Old Town is the heart of Munich, Schwabing represents its soul!
- Many sights, landmarks and culinary insider tips are within walking distance of the hotel.
- Modern comfort and highest functionality in all rooms and suites. We can offer groups particularly practical team rooms.
- Mini-Spa: After a long day of sightseeing in the city, would you like to relax? That’s what our small wellness area is for.
YOUR CITY HOLIDAY IN MUNICH COULD LOOK LIKE THIS
Munich is Germany’s capital when it comes to culture and history: art galleries, historic squares, boulevards and much more: art and culture lovers can spend many days here without a hint of boredom.
In spring, summer and autumn, the English Garden, one of the largest urban green spaces in Europe, invites you to idyllic moments. In winter, there are dozens of Christmas markets of different orientations, which give the stay in the city a contemplative atmosphere.
Munich is also known for its exciting nightlife. Schwabing is one of the liveliest districts in the city, right on the doorstep of the hotel. And if you want to eat or drink well, there is no better place for you.
SCHWABING – THE MUNICH SOUL RIGHT OUTSIDE THE DOOR
When you step out of our hotel, you are standing in perhaps the liveliest quarter of Munich. No other part of the city embodies the cultural soul of the city better and you can feel it at every corner. Experience Schwabing and discover restaurants, bars, cafés and historic buildings!
In winter it is the Christmas markets, in summer the charming street cafés that round off a visit to the state capital of Bavaria.
THE MOST IMPORTANT PLACES FOR YOUR HOLIDAY IN MUNICH
Are you planning a holiday in Munich? Of course, the location of your hotel is particularly important for you. So that you don’t need to spend a long time looking for it. Here is a small overview – that’s how long you need from the Hotel Schwabinger Wahrheit to the most important travel points of the city.
- Central Station (Hauptbahnhof): 15 minutes by subway / 10-15 minutes by car
- Airport: 50 minutes by S-Bahn / 30-40 minutes by car.
- Marienplatz: 7 minutes by subway / 10-15 minutes by car.
- Karlsplatz / Stachus: 10-15 minutes by subway / 10-15 minutes by car
- Odeonsplatz: 7 minutes by subway / 5-10 minutes by car / 20-25 minutes on foot
- University: 6 minutes by subway / 5 minutes by car / 15-20 minutes on foot
- Munich Freedom: 3 minutes on foot
Book by phone at
+ 49 (0) 89 55 137 8196
- Book 3 nights = save 15%.
- Book 4 nights = save 20%
- Book 5 nights = save 25%.
- Children stay overnight free of charge! (up to 18 years)
- Our winter special is valid from 13 of December to 29 of February.
IDEEN FÜR IHREN AUFENTHALT
Men’s weekendThe time has come for another boys-only weekend? Then book the perfect package in the Schwabinger Wahrheit.
Munich for explorersGet a first impression of the city’s most charming features – from culture to cuisine – and find inspiration and ideas for a more extended stay.
Girl-time getawaysWith your friends, you can either paint the town red or enjoy the amenities of our hotel.
FC Bayern Fan PackageFor fans from out of town, we have created a special package to get to know the city of our record-holding champions.
Munich for gourmetsAs part of our Gourmet Package, 2-star chef Tohru Nakamura and his team spoil you with a Japanese-inspired 7-coursed-menu accompanied by a selection of wines.