Munich for gourmets
Munich is the right place for gourmets. One the best restaurants in town is undoubtedly the Werneckhof by Geisel. From the Schwabinger Wahrheit, it takes you only five minutes by foot to get there.
As part of our Gourmet Package, 2-star chef Tohru Nakamura and his team spoil you with a Japanese-inspired 7-coursed-menu accompanied by a selection of wines. Your gourmet experience begins with a glass of Yuzu Prosecco.
After a delightful evening, spend the night in our comfortable double rooms and start the following day with a rich breakfast – all included, naturally.
- TWO NIGHT STAY IN A DOUBLE ROOM
- VARIED BREAKFAST BUFFET
- A 7 COURSE MENU INCLUDING CORRESPONDING WINE ON ONE EVENING IN THE WERNECKHOF RESTAURANT
- TO WELCOME YOU, WE INVITE YOU FOR A WELCOME DRINK AT OUR HOTEL BAR
- FREE PARKING IN OUR GARAGE
- Please note that the Werneckhof restaurant is closed on Sundays and Mondays
IDEAS FOR YOUR STAY
Men’s weekendThe time has come for another boys-only weekend? Then book the perfect package in the Schwabinger Wahrheit.
Munich for explorersGet a first impression of the city’s most charming features – from culture to cuisine – and find inspiration and ideas for a more extended stay.
Girl-time getawaysWith your friends, you can either paint the town red or enjoy the amenities of our hotel.
FC Bayern Fan PackageFor fans from out of town, we have created a special package to get to know the city of our record-holding champions.