Participation and data protection conditions
The Cosmopolitan Hotelbetriebs GmbH – Schwabinger Wahrheit by Geisel is raffling off the services listed on the Instagram account www.instagram.com/schwabingerwahrheit. By participating, the user accepts the following conditions of participation and data protection.
- The give away is organized by Cosmopolitan Hotelbetriebs GmbH, Elisenstrasse 3, 80335 Munich
- The possibility to participate in the mentioned campaign ends on September 8th, 2020 at 11:59 p.m.
- Only one participation per person is possible.
- All natural persons who have reached the age of 18 are eligible to participate.
- Employees of Cosmopolitan Hotelbetriebs GmbH and their relatives are excluded from participating in the competition.
- Participating are those who have followed the Instagram account of @schwabingerwahrheit and @shibuya_schwabing from 9/1/2020 to 9/8/2020 (11:59 p.m.), who have liked the competition post and have left a comment with the person with whom they want to share profit.
- The winner will be drawn at random from all participants and notified via a comment in the competition post from 01.09.2020.
- As evidence of the actual prize distribution, the winner’s name will be published anonymously (e.g. in a separate article as “Anna from Munich”).
- The winner must send his email address to the official Schwabinger Wahrheit Instagram account within one week of being notified via a private Instagram message. Otherwise the entitlement to the prize expires. The email address is only used to send the prize.
- The prize is non-transferable, cannot be exchanged and cannot be paid out in cash.
- Cosmopolitan Hotelbetriebs GmbH is entitled to make changes to the profit. In this case, the winner will receive a reasonable replacement prize.
- The judges’ decision is final.
- Participation via raffle clubs, automated services or other service providers is not permitted.
- Cosmopolitan Hotelbetriebs GmbH reserves the right to exclude participants from the competition at any time without giving any reason if they suspect manipulation. If the winner is already drawn, the prize can be withdrawn afterwards; a prize that has already been delivered can be reclaimed.
- Should individual clauses be or become ineffective, the effectiveness of the remaining clauses remains unaffected. German law applies to the user relationship between the participant and Cosmopolitan Hotelbetriebs GmbH.
- Cosmopolitan Hotelbetriebs GmbH reserves the right to end the competition in whole or in part at any time, even without observing deadlines. This applies in particular if, for technical (e.g. manipulation) or legal reasons (e.g. prohibition by Instagram, proper implementation cannot be guaranteed.
- This promotion is in not related to Instagram and is in not sponsored, supported or organized by Instagram. By participating in this competition, all participants release Instagram from any claims or liability in connection with the competition. Instagram is not available as a contact person for the competition.
Data protection and transfer of rights
All of the personal data collected during this competition will only be used by the organizer for the purpose and processing of the competition and will be treated in accordance with the legal provisions.
The organizer is entitled to publish the name and place of residence of the winner in abbreviated form on the organizer’s website and on social media platforms. The participant declares his consent to this form of announcement, provided he does not object to the announcement when participating in the competition. Unless otherwise described here, this personal data will not be published or stored any longer.
The organizer stores and processes information with the help of which the identity of individual persons can be reconstructed (personal data such as name, account name, address), otherwise only within the framework of the applicable legal provisions. This means that the organizer may collect, process and use the personal data of the participants insofar as they are necessary for the justification, content design and changes with regard to participation in the competition and the use of the services and offers by the participant. The organizer and the participating competition partners will not use the personal data for advertising or market research purposes without their consent.
To protect the participants in the competition and to be able to punish misuse, the organizer stores the IP address of each participant for the duration of the competition. Data will be deleted immediately after the competition has ended, unless their storage is required by law. The participants have the right to view, correct or delete their personal data at any time and to revoke their consent to the use of data with effect for the future vis-à-vis the organizer. The revocation of the consent to the use of data before the end of the participation period is also considered to be a revocation of participation in the competition.